The system and data involving medical institutions are follows:
- Electronic medical record system
- Ordering system
- Medical image system
- Medical accounting system
- Radiation information system
- Clinical examination system
- Physiological examination system
- Surgery information system
- Nutrition management system
- Article management system
- Medical information management system
- Regional medical cooperation system
- Rehabilitation support system
- Medical checkup system
- Automatic reservation system
- Regenerative medical treatment system
- Customer management/sales management system
- Genome data
- AI system
- Patients’ vital data
- Dispensing system
Among various medical systems, the penetration rate of an electronic medical data system is currently only 38.9%, which is a typical type of a medical system. This rate suggests that by utilizing the above systems and available data, we believe medical rationalization, efficiency and optimization will be promoted from the various points of view. This also will benefit medical institutions, patients as well as the government.
For example, the following are possible:
- Optimization and efficiency of making appointments and waiting time
- Earlier discovery of disease
- Optimal route/costs to treatment completion
- Earlier discovery of new disease
- Disease prevention/Promotion of preventive medical treatment
- Medical discovery of innovative knowledge
We are committed to doing the following things:
- Prioritizing each medical institution’ issues.
- Supporting building a management system and selecting appropriate products and vendors in accordance with each client’s original resources.
- Supporting data analysis consultation.
- Providing consultation for medical data utilization including management outsourcing.
In the mid-term and the long term, we will strive for contribution to medical development and efficiency by combining common data from each independent medical institution.